Tips for your application to the Early Bird Club
Have you found a position that suits you in our job advertisements? Then we look forward to receiving your application! It’s as simple as that:
1. application by e-mail or post
Of course, you are free to submit your application documents by e-mail or post. Please send us your application by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the following address:
Pädagogische Kinderförderungsgesellschaft mbH
Early Bird Club
2 The important documents at a glance
Your application documents help us to get a picture of your personality, experience and qualifications. Please attach the following documents to your application:
References and certificates (if available)
Proof of highest educational attainment
Training in the Early Bird Club
The development support of the employees already starts at the initial training, to which we attach particular importance. First and foremost, the values of the Early Bird Club are passed on: flat hierarchies, openness, asking questions and a positive error culture. On the day of introduction we welcome all new employees.
For a smooth start in the Early Bird Club, the newcomers will receive a training folder and the pedagogical concept. All questions are answered here from A to Z. In addition, experienced colleagues accompany the newly starting employees in the first weeks and months in the form of a sponsorship programme. They are always available to answer practical questions in everyday life.
We offer our teachers professional guidance and support during the year of recognition, so that nothing stands in the way of long-term cooperation. That is why we have developed a concept for qualified practical instructions: Experienced practical instructors accompany the trainees, work closely with the technical academies, also provide expert advice in the selection of the subject matter and support in the preparation of the actual specialist work.
Our employee benefits
Motivated and satisfied employees are an important part of fulfilling our mission statement “For a happy childhood”. In addition to attractive remuneration, a cordial working environment with plenty of room for development and participation, we offer our educators, child care workers, trainees for recognition and other pedagogical specialists many additional services.
Entry and future
- Participation in various advanced training courses and career opportunities
- More preparation time for the pedagogical work by taking over the administrative tasks on the part of the management
- Networking among employees through parties and events
- “Employee-recruiting employee” program
- Unlimited employment contract after successfully passing the probationary period
- Attractive rewards
- Reduced childcare tuition
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Catering with fresh and healthy food by our caterer
- Structured workflows with regulated break times
- Bright and friendly working environment
- Dear colleagues and team spirit
Training & Career at Early Bird Club
The Early Bird Club stands for a modern, ambitious pedagogy at the pulse of time. In order to develop further together and to keep our pedagogical guidelines up-to-date, we offer various training courses and workshops for new and existing employees of the Early Bird Clubs. The aim of the further education programme is to keep educators, child care workers and trainees up to date with the latest pedagogy, to refresh what we have learned and to develop further together.
- 3 pedagogical days a year
- Individual training programs
- Semi-annual feedback discussions with the opportunity to participate in shaping one’s own further training
- Qualified practical instructions as a guideline for optimal cooperation with educators in the year of recognition
- Management training for day care centre managers and deputy managers, who strengthen their leadership qualities
- Versatile application possibilities and career opportunities through possible changes within the groups and kindergarten locations
The management team of the various Early Bird Clubs regularly works together on our pedagogical standards. Our colleagues have set themselves the task of constantly and further improving the quality in our companies. Once a month, our leadership team meets to exchange experiences in the individual clubs.
With our management training courses we enable a targeted promotion of a management career within the company.
What institutes say about us
In the educational facilities of Early Bird Club I could observe during some seminar days, as a lecturer and coach, how appreciatively the contact with each other is arranged. I was fascinated by the exemplary multilingualism of the professionals. Of course, language and communication at the highest level are designed in the Early Bird Club. The pedagogical staff is currently working on the research and is implementing it in the pediatric everyday life, according to the descriptions of the seminar participants, exemplarily for the children and their families. I can highly recommend Early Bird Club as an employer and service provider to all pedagogical specialists and families: from the first telephone contact to the planning to the general conditions on the seminar days, the cooperation with the management Mrs. Annett Ewert was professional. Exemplary for all facilities is the hiring of a social assistant, who relieves the burden and creates a lot of freedom for working with the children. Many thanks at this point to the management and to the committed specialists for their work on the future – our children!
Petra Jurcyk, Pedagogical management
You and you Verlag